Wednesday 10 June 2009

I've been busy...

Taking photos of others mostly, not so much my own little treasures but treasures just the same :)

Here's a taste what you'll see coming up in my photography blog in the next few days...

9057sml

9283

9437CopySneak Peek

If you're curious click on the Memories by Carol link on the right and tell me what you think :)

I'm also getting ready to go to Canberra in almost two weeks so I'll have to dig out my winter woollies and just pray that the cold doesn't catch me by surprise so i don't get sick! Of course I say this as I reach for the tissues because it suddenly got cold here in sunny (but cold & windy) Mt Isa so i better start medicating myself with all sorts of the natural elixirs i push on everyone else LOL!

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my ramblings =)