Monday 12 October 2009

RAK Time...

I've decided it's time to be honest and lay it all out there... i'm just not scrapbooking that much... and by 'that much' i mean once a month is exaggerating but twice a year is far from the truth too.

In light of this I see that my monthly subscription is going by the wayside, unopened issues for days or weeks sit gathering dust when they could be being put to some use by someone with more time and motivation! So that leads me to this RAK post... No competition coz last time i failed miserably at coming up with something so this time just comment here, say hello and maybe make even post about it yourself in your own blog (let me know if you have done this so i can check it out ^_^) and you will be in the running to win a 12mth subscription to Scrapbooking Memories :D

Ok, now I'll leave you with a couple of pics of the people who are really to blame for my lack of time...like you didn't now who they were!

Here's Jesse begging me to take a photo coz he's wearing his hat like Uncle Alf...

2300LikeUncleAlf

And here's Lily sitting still for like a millisecond (hence the not so sharp photo) posing for me to get my settings right just before i had a newborn shoot...

2478 Sml

And just for fun here's a pic from that shoot that followed ^_^

2491

6 comments:

  1. Oh that baby shot is amazing!!! She's smiling!
    I would like to be in the running for the subscription :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Carol - especially of your kids. The one of Jesse is amazing. Such gorgeous eyes.
    I haven't managed to do much scrapbooking this year either - nothing like in past years. Too many other things eating into my time. It is nice to just drop in and say Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol they are just so, so cute...especially the baby one..love the smile..it's an awww moment.. blessings, and hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carol, they are adorable :) I have let my sub of SM lapse a while back and am always waiting to see a copy each month! I'd love to be in the running too!
    Kerryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah but they are VERY cute reasons to not be scrapping atm hey! The kiddies look gorgeous hon and wow, LOVE the newborn photo. The lighting is *perfect*! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww Carol. That last pic is going to make me clucky!! And Millie is still too little for me to be getting clucky! Gorgeous work though. x kt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my ramblings =)